Join Rakshana Charitable Trust as a Fundraiser and get paid to talk about Children issues in India and inspire people to make a difference!
The role of a Fundraiser is to raise awareness regarding Rakshana Charitable Trust to people on the street, at public places, offices, on phone and at their homes and inspire them to contribute funds and become financial supporters of Rakshana Charitable Trust.
- Develop an understanding of Rakshana Charitable Trust campaigns.
- Make presentations and calls and explain Rakshana Charitable Trust campaigns to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
- Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for Rakshana Charitable Trust.
By joining the Rakshana Charitable Trust fundraising team you get to learn about Children issues in India and help Rakshana Charitable Trust remain proudly independent to continue its work for safe and Happy Childhood for all kids in society. You get to work with a team of committed and fun loving people.
- An opportunity to learn regarding Children issues in India and solutions and raise awareness among public.
- An opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
- A chance to be part of Children issues in Indian organization.
- Excellent career prospects with opportunity to travel around the country.
- Good pay, incentives and flexible hours.
- A chance to work with a team of like-minded fun loving group.
On the job training
Training is provided to all new fundraisers on Rakshana Charitable Trust Campaigns as also techniques in talking to people on the street and convincing them to become supporters.
Why is this job important to Rakshana Charitable Trust?
Rakshana Charitable Trust objectives or integrity while we take Children issues in India wrong-doers to task. We solely rely on the voluntary donations of individual supporters which our Fundraisers help bring.
We accept applications from people from a variety of backgrounds. A passion to work for the Children issues is always encouraged. Candidates must also have:
- Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with a wide range of people.
- Keen desire to learn on the job and Rakshana Charitable Trust Campaigns.
- Energy and drive to inspire people and promote Rakshana Charitable Trust.
- Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback.
Depends the people experience they pay will be better than the Market value. We also have recognition and reward schemes throughout the year.
Job location: Bangalore